A well balanced region, consisting mostly of wide grasslands.
Jungle biomes are lush lands filled with vegetation and wildlife. They are available to explore in Expeditions 1 - 5.
- Thick forest and swamp terrain cover the land. Be sure to pack plenty of machetes and rope!
- Mosquitoes which can afflict a companion with Malaria
- Elephant graveyards in swamplands can be looted for rare tusks and mysterious eggs that hatch into tortoises.
- Butterflies which can be collected for trade or donation in London
- Common enemies include Tigers, Elephants, Panthers, Crocodiles, and Gorillas.
- A rare version of a jungle can spawn as a destination option, in which the elusive White Tiger can be hunted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.