A desolate, cold region.Arctic worlds are cold regions that can be accessed in Expeditions 2 - 5.
- Polar Stations provide rest, trade, and passage in exchange for Tickets, which can be purchased with them. Up to 3 stacks of items can also be stashed for free at each station.
- Snowshoes drastically decrease the travel sanity cost in Deep Snow tiles.
- Arctic Stockpiles are available to loot for consumables.
- Plateaus and Glaciers take the place of hills and mountains terrain, respectively. Be sure to bring climbing gear to help offset the enormous cost of climbing those plateaus!
- Rare chance of a Yeti encounter when exploring caves
- Golden Pyramids in Arctic regions are always surrounded on all sides by Plateaus here.
- A difficult quest is available for this region, requiring travel to 4 preset points on the map and placing a Claim Flag in each one.
- Common enemies include arctic wolves, polar bears, sabertooth tigers and walruses.
- This biome was added with the first big DLC update of the game, Arctic Expanse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.